Wednesday, April 11, 2007

New Direction for Blog

I recently decided to re-purpose this blog into something less technical and more creative. While I remain severely addicted to technology and all the news that comes out of it, I've really been inspired by the new crop of blogs from artists and illustrators I've come across. Many make almost daily postings of their trials and successes with their work and I'd like to try and do the same. Besides, sites like Digg, Engadget, Gizmondo and others do a great job assembling the latest tech news, so I don't think the world will miss my rare technical thoughts.

While I'll still touch on the technical side of the business and process from time to time, I think a more creative use will spur me to post more and do more creative work. At least that's the plan!

No comments: